- Harsh climate-the hot weather in the place affects learning especially in the afternoon.
- We have a serious problem of water shortage and sometimes the only one available is salty and unhealthy for some purposes.
- Goods are hardly available in the area and when available, they are quite expensive, and so we spend a lot of money and time in trying to provide what we need for the adequate upkeep of the school.
- School fees payment-challenges of getting the parents to pay timely.
- With diminishing Donor- funding, we rely on well-wishers and whatever we receive from school fees